The West Part Nusa Penida Tour
The west part Nusa Penida Tour is perfect for you who are looking for the unique spots in this island for photography such as for selfie, and many more again. For your information, Nusa Penida is located at the southeast part of Bali where these islands are separated by the Badung Strait.
You can use several transportation modes there to come to Nusa Penida, especially the sea transportations such as the fast boats and the traditional boats. When you are visiting this island, please ensure that you come to the west part of Nusa Penida. Here is the information about this tour.
What You Will See
What you will see in the west part of the island? The answer is a lot or there are many things to see. The west Nusa Penida serves you the beautiful and mesmerizing beaches view such as the Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach, the Famous Angel’s Billabong, up to the Crystal Bay Beach.
Since Nusa Penida is not that wide, each destination is located close between each other that makes you are possible to visit those destinations in only a day. It is so interesting, isn’t it? Vacation is suitable for any vacation types such as family vacations, honeymoon, and even for a gathering moment.
First is the ‘Angel’s Billabong’
The west part Nusa Penida tour will take you to the Angel’s Billabong. This place is a dead-end river mouth that faces the open blue sea. We can say that it is a natural pool that is created by nature. The Angel’s Billabong has the graded watercolor that is looked so stunning from the distance. In addition, the water there is also so clear and calm. You can swim in that pool or maybe just sitting there to enjoy the view. If you want to swim there, make sure for not swimming too far near it sideways for the safety reason.
The Broken Beach
Broken Beach is also called the ‘Pasih Uug’ by the local people in Nusa Penida. This beach is located for about 37 minutes from Kelingking Beach and it offers the unique beach view surrounded by the cliffs. The other great thing is that there is a huge hole in the middle of that cliff. If you watch this beach from the high place, the Broken Beach is like a big well. We can say that it is a perfect place where you want to find a peacefulness or meditation because it is located far from the city center and houses.
Kelingking Beach is hidden heaven in Nusa Penida where this beach is also surrounded by the high cliffs. In addition, those cliffs are formed or looked like the T-rex neck where it can be the perfect spot to take a picture there. Furthermore, Kelingking Beach has a really famous diving spot that you have to try. This spot is named the Manta Point where when you are diving there you will have a chance to meet the legendary Manta fish.
The west part Nusa Penida Tour will take you to Crystal Bay too where in this beach you will see the crystal clear sea water with the mesmerizing view around. This beach also has the wonderful underwater worlds where you can see the exotic fishes, sea creatures, and healthy corals everywhere. You can just swim or sunbathing to enjoy the heavenly beach nuance in this Crystal bay beach. What an experience!
The West Part Nusa Penida Tour Prices and More Information
- 1 person: USD 98 / person
- 2 persons: USD 68 / person
- 3 persons: USD 58 / person
- 4 persons: USD 56 / person
- 5 persons: USD 55 / person
- 6 persons: USD 54 / person
- 7 persons: USD 53 / person
- 8 persons: USD 52 / person
- 9 persons: USD 51 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 50 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
- 07.00 – 07.30: Pick up time (subject on your hotel location, by private car)
- 08.15: Depart From Sanur by boat
- 09.00: Arrive at Nusa Penida Harbor
- 09.10: Enjoy The West Part Nusa Penida Tour by private car (Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, Kelingking Beach, Crystal Bay). Lunch included and free 1 bottle of mineral water on tour
- 04.00: Time to go back to Sanur by boat
- 04.15: Arrive back in Sanur
- 05.00: Depart From Sanur to hotel (by private car)
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Private Air-Conditioning Car for the tour
- Fast Boat Return (From Sanur to Nusa Penida and From Nusa Penida to Sanur)
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (at local restaurant)
- Tour Driver
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Thank you... I was happy!
ByCreated Jade (18-8-2019 05:47 pm)
Indonesia is really beautiful, especially the western part of Nusa Penida. That place has the most amazing natural destinations. Love the tour, destinations, lunch, services, and everything!! Will be back again sometime
Love to meet the local people
ByCreated Rianne (17-8-2019 02:46 pm)
I love the local people in Nusa Penida and Bali. They were so friendly and have a good heart.
ByCreated Shannon (14-8-2019 03:39 pm)
Such a lovely trip to Nusa Penida! All destinations were breathtaking especially the Angel’s Billabong and Crystal Bay beach
Nusa Penida is wonderful
ByCreated Ahsan (13-8-2019 02:45 pm)
It is no doubt again that Nusa Penida is one of the most wonderful islands in Indonesia
You might also like…