Bali Tanjung Benoa and Uluwatu Full Day Tour
Tanjung Benoa Day Tour and the Uluwatu Day Tour are now becoming really popular among the tourists who want to come to Bali. Tanjung Benoa is a beach that is located near Nusa Dua where the Tanjung Benoa beach is well known for its white sands, calm sea water, and for sure the watersports.
In addition, Uluwatu is located in Badung, Bali, where this area also offers the great destinations and experience for everyone who is coming there. Those two tours can be enjoyed in one amazing Bali Day Tour. This Bali Tour is also perfect if you are the beach lovers because we will visit some beautiful beaches. Here is the further explanation.
Exploring the Natural Beauty of the Tanjung Benoa Beach and Nusa Dua Beach
Your journey will be started by visiting the Tanjung Benoa Beach where it becomes the focal point of this Tanjung Benoa Day Tour. In that white sandy beach, you can try a lot of watersport activities such as the parasailing, banana boat, rolling donut, seawalker, glass bottom boat, and many more again.
Tanjung Benoa Beach is also known as the center of water sports in Bali. Meanwhile, the Nusa Dua Beach is addressed as the cleanest beach in Bali. This beach also has a stunning view with its clean white-sand overlay. It is a great place to visit with your child as well.
Next, get ready to prepare yourself to visit the Pandawa Beach. It is a beautiful white-sandy beach that is located in Badung, Bali.
Coming to Some Other Interesting Destinations such as, Padang-Padang Beach, the Luwak Coffee Plantations and the Uluwatu Temple
You will also visit the other stunning beach that becomes the set for the “eat, pray, and love” movie. This beach is beyond beautiful with its white sand overlay and the cliffs around. You can enjoy the beach by walking along its beach line, playing the water, sunbathing, and don’t forget to take some pictures on this beach.
This Uluwatu Day Tour is also more amazing and different, because you have a chance to come to the Luwak Coffee Plantation. There, you can learn more about the coffee plants, beans, and how the Luwak Coffee as one of the most expensive coffees in the world is made.
We will end this amazing Bali Day Tour by coming to the Uluwatu Temple. This iconic temple is located in Badung, Bali and you will be amazed by its design and surrounded nature view. Uluwatu Temple is a unique temple in Bali because it is located in a high coral cliff that faces the ocean directly. That is why, you can witness the amazing view there. One of the most popular
Tanjung Benoa and Uluwatu Day Tour Price and More Information
- 1 person: USD 80 / person
- 2 persons: USD 60 / person
- 3 persons: USD 55 / person
- 4 persons: USD 52 / person
- 5 persons: USD 51 / person
- 6 persons: USD 50 / person
- 7 persons: USD 49 / person
- 8 persons: USD 48 / person
- 9 persons: USD 47 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 46/ person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
Interesting places to visit:
- Tanjung Benoa Beach
- Nusa Dua Beach
- Pandawa Beach
- Padang-Padang Beach
- Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Uluwatu Temple
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Tanjung Benoa Water Sports (Parasailing & Jet Ski)
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Luwak coffee is the star
ByCreated Mohammed (2019-06-29)
United Arab Emirates
I loved our visit to Luwak Coffee Plantation. I got new experiences about coffee plants, beans, and how to make one of the expensive coffee products in the world. The interesting part is when I knew that the civet animal had a role on this coffee making process
Nusa Dua is so clean
ByCreated Martin (2019-06-25)
I visited Nusa Dua by joining this tour and my guide was right. He said that Nusa Dua is the cleanest beach in BALI. It was true because the beach was so clean, well managed, and for sure beautiful! I had a great time there
Seriously, a temple in a cliff?
ByCreated Ayumi (2019-06-17)
I was surprised when I visited Uluwatu. The location is so dope!!! It is located in a super high cliff and I even could see the open Indian Ocean from that cliff. Oh my God, it is one of my best adventures in Bali
Promise to stay longer in Bali
ByCreated Edward (2019-06-15)
We stayed only 2 nights in Bali and this tour helped us to arrange the wonderful journey for our vacation. I will come to Bali again with a longer stay
You might also like…