Bali Kintamani and Tegenungan Waterfall Tour
Kintamani is a sub-district in Bali that is located in the highland area. That is why, Kintamani has the amazing natural condition, fertile soils, and the cold weather as well. We create the amazing Bali Day Tour where you will be able to explore the beautiful area and also visiting some other interesting destinations such as the temple, iconic rice terrace, volcano view, waterfall, and so on.
This Bali Tour will give you the complete and memorable vacation in the exotic island of Bali.
Visiting the Batuan Village Temple and Tegalalang Rice Field in Ubud
The Kintamani Tour will be started by coming to the Batuan Village temple. This is the unique temple that is located in the Batuan Village where this place has the stone carvings and sculpture. It can be a great spot to take some pictures there. Since it is the sacred and holy temple, you will be equipped with strong that you have to wear to enter this temple area.
After visiting the Batuan Village Temple, you will be accompanied to visit the Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud. It is an iconic place that we put into this Bali Tour. You will be able to see the beautiful rice terrace view with its terraced form like the stair. You can walk on the path and take a lot of pictures there. Sometimes, you can even see the local farmers who do their daily farming activities there.
The Batur Volcano View from Kintamani and Come to the Tegenungan Waterfall.
Kintamani is where the Mount Batur located. Furthermore, it is an active volcano mountain that has the amazing view of nature, Batur Lake, and the Batur caldera. In this Kintamani Tour, you will be able to watch that amazing view. Usually, the best spot to witness this amazing panorama is from the Penelokan Village.
After that, you will be accompanied to visit the Tegenungan Waterfall as a hidden destination in Bali. This waterfall is 15 meters high or we can say that it is not too high for a waterfall. However, this waterfall has a heavy water flow and it creates clean and pure water.
You can soak, play, or just enjoy being in that water and amazed by the natural view surround. It can be the right place to release all of your stressful feelings away by enjoying the panoramic view, fresh air, and the green nature condition in this Tegenungan Waterfall.
Get the Rare Experience of Seeing the Luwak Coffee Production
We have to inform that the Luwak Coffee is really an expensive coffee and it is so popular in this world. In this Bali Day Tour, you will get a chance to visit the Luwak Coffee plantation where you can see many kinds of coffee plants such as the robusta, Arabica, and so on.
You will also meet the civet animal or Luwak in Bahasa Indonesia where this animal takes a role in the production of this expensive coffee. In the end, you can even taste the coffee and buy the original Luwak Coffee.
Kintamani and Tegenungan Waterfall Tour Prices and More Formation
- 1 person: USD 60 / person
- 2 persons: USD 42 / person
- 3 persons: USD 36 / person
- 4 persons: USD 34 / person
- 5 persons: USD 32 / person
- 6 persons: USD 31 / person
- 7 persons: USD 30 / person
- 8 persons: USD 29 / person
- 9 persons: USD 28 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 27 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
Interesting places to visit:
- Batuan Village Temple
- Tegalalang Rice Field in Ubud
- Batur Volcano view from Kintamani
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
What an authentic Bali Vacation
ByCreated Connor (2019-12-07)
Bali is so unique and popular because of its culture. That is why; the authentic vacation is all I need. I found it on this tour and I could see the authentic Bali by visiting the countryside, meeting the local people, up to enjoying the delicious Balinese lunch menus
The best deal even for group vacation
ByCreated Claris (2019-11-28)
This tour is inexpensive. That is why, go come with your group and enjoyed the tour
An ideal choice for short time vacation
ByCreated Jennifer (2019-10-17)
This tour is an ideal option for the limited time in Bali. However, if I could recommend, you need to stay longer in Bali because this island is superb
ByCreated Michael (2019-10-03)
Are you looking for the instagrammable spots? I thought Tegalalang Rice Terrace and the Batur Volcano view are the stars
You might also like…