Bali Waterfall and Kintamani Hot Spring Tour
Bali waterfall and Kintamani hot spring tour are really recommended to give the wonderful experience of exploring some popular waterfalls in Bali. The trip Will be continued coming to the Kintamani area to enjoy it’s natural hot spring and the Mount Batur view. Some other destinations Will be also on the list of this great tour. So, are you excited? Come to Bali and experience this trip together with your family, Friends, or even with your lovely one to create a romantic honeymoon in Bali.
Kanto Lampo Waterfall, A Unique Waterfall Located in Gianyar
This Bali waterfall is unique and different than some common waterfalls in Bali. The Kanto Lampo Waterfall is not offering the cliff view, but the waterfall is located in the high Stones that are attached between one and another. This waterfall is 15meters high which means not so high, but it will amaze you with the lush jungle around, heavy water debit, and the black big Stones behind the waterfall.
Tibumana Waterfall, the Fascinating Waterfall
In this Kintamani tour, you Will be also accompanied to visit the Tibumana Waterfall that is located in Bangli, Bali. This waterfall is known as the best waterfall because there are two different waterfalls located side by side. Under the waterfall, you can soak in a calm natural pool for swimming and etc. If you want to swim and Soak there, don’t forget to bring your swimming suit and the dry changing clothes.
Pass Through the Batur Black Lava to visit the Kintamani Hot Spring
The next spot to visit is the Kintamani hot spring. Before that, you Will pass through the unique Batur black lava. Actually, it is the wide lava area which was formed by the Mount Batur explosion some years ago. You, Will, be amazed by the wide black area that is usually used for the off-road activities such as riding the ATV, Jeep, and many more again. Then, in the Kintamani hot spring, you can feel the sensation of soaking in a Natural hot spring pool with the amazing Mount Batur view.
Civet and Coffee Production Process in the Luwak Coffee Plantation
It is a really fun activity in this Bali waterfall tour. You can come to the Luwak coffee plantation and see how the Luwak or civet animal takes it’s a role in making the fresh and expensive Luwak coffee from Indonesia. You Will also see various kinds of coffee plants and learn more about that. Mostly, the coffee plants that can be found there are the arabica and robusta type.
Visit the Iconic Ubud Rice Terrace and Enjoy the Panorama
To end this memorable Kintamani tour, you will be accompanied to visit the Ubud rice terrace where you can see the mesmerizing view of the green rice fields. These rice fields are in the terraced forms because the local Farmers there use the traditional irrigation system known as Subak. You can walk in the path amidst these rice terrace areas and take some great pictures there.
Waterfall and Kintamani Hot Spring Tour Prices and More Formation
- 1 person: USD 75 / person
- 2 persons: USD 58 / person
- 3 persons: USD 55 / person
- 4 persons: USD 52 / person
- 5 persons: USD 51 / person
- 6 persons: USD 50 / person
- 7 persons: USD 48 / person
- 8 persons: USD 47 / person
- 9 persons: USD 46 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 45 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
Interesting places to visit:
- Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Tibumana Waterfall
- Kintamani Volcano Black Lava
- Kintamani Hot Spring
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
ByCreated Hanneke (23-9-2019 05:47 pm)
What a stress-free trip especially when we came to tegalalang rice terrace. It was such a unique rice field with its terraced form. It was so interesting too because I could also see how the local farmer did their job
ByCreated Evelina (22-9-2019 08:53 pm)
I tasted the delicious Luwak coffee in the coffee plantation
Friendly & helpful driver
ByCreated Aurélie (22-9-2019 12:50 pm)
the driver was really helpful and kind. He made our trip with our 9 months old baby was easier.
Come at any time you want
ByCreated Selina (20-9-2019 06:52 pm)
Peak season or low season, you can come at any time you want to because this company will serve you really well.
You might also like…