East Side Nusa Penida Tour
The wonderful Nusa Penida Tour will take you to visit the east side of the island. This part offers the stunning and unforgettable destinations that you can visit. Nusa Penida is a small island located in the southeast part of Bali. This island is for about 202.6 km wide with the Mundi Peak as its highest point with the height around 524 meters.
All parts in Nusa Penida is so interesting to see, including the east side where you can get the green nuance, fresh beach, temples, hills and many more again that makes this side is a perfect option for any types of vacation
The Peacefulness of East Nusa Penida
The east part of Nusa Penida Island is not as busy as the west part. That is why; you will get the peaceful nuance that is combined with the wonderful view around. In addition, the destinations are also really complete.
What we mean here is that you will not only get the beaches, but also some other interesting places such as the hills, tree house, Hindu temple, and many more again.
Booking a Nusa Penida Tour to this last part will make your journey is more comfortable and easier. Below are several popular destinations that you can visit at the east part of Nusa Penida Island.
We can say that it is a new destination in East Nusa Penida, but it offers a really beautiful view that you will love. Diamond Beach is in the same area as Atuh Beach. As it is named, the Diamond Beach offers the cliffs view with the sharp form like a diamond.
To reach the sand area of this beach you have to pass the stone stairs that is completed with some fences at its sides for the safety reasons. We have to say that this Diamond Beach doesn’t have the complete facilities as the Atuh Beach because of it still so natural.
The Nusa Penida Tour will also take you to the Atuh Beach. This beautiful beach has the white sand overlay with the clear blue sea water. In addition, it is not only the main attraction of this place because you will also so several small and high islands in the beach that makes this place it looked like the other popular tourist’s destination in Indonesia or especially in Papua, Raja Ampat.
Are you familiar with the Teletubbies TV series? If it is so, we are sure that you always notice the beautiful green hills there and that what you can get on this destination. That is why, a tourist then named this hill as the Teletubbies Hill and it is remembered until now. In this location, you will see the wide overlay of small hills with the green grasses.
You can hike until reaching the peak of the hills where you will see the local people houses and also the blue ocean scenery. The Teletubbies hill can be the perfect destination to get a great photography spot.
Do you want to get something different for your vacation in the east part of Nusa Penida? If it is so, you need to visit the Melonteng Tree House. This popular tree house is located near Atuh Beach. Try to climb the stairs and take a picture in the tree house’s door.
You will get the wonderful picture of this traditional tree house, green trees, blue ocean view, and also the cliffs around the beach. For your information, this Melonteng tree house is not too high. It means that there is nothing that is needed to be worried about.
East Side Nusa Penida Tour Prices and More Information
- 1 person: USD 98 / person
- 2 persons: USD 68 / person
- 3 persons: USD 58 / person
- 4 persons: USD 56 / person
- 5 persons: USD 55 / person
- 6 persons: USD 54 / person
- 7 persons: USD 53 / person
- 8 persons: USD 52 / person
- 9 persons: USD 51 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 50 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
- 07.00 – 07.30: Pick up time (subject on your hotel location, by private car)
- 08.15: Depart From Sanur by boat
- 09.00: Arrive at Nusa Penida Harbor
- 09.10: Enjoy East Side Nusa Penida Tour by private car (Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Teletubis Hill, and Tree House). Lunch included and free 1 bottle of mineral water on tour
- 04.00: Time to go back to Sanur by boat
- 04.15: Arrive back in Sanur
- 05.00: Depart From Sanur to hotel (by private car)
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Private Air-Conditioning Car for the tour
- Fast Boat Return (From Sanur to Nusa Penida and From Nusa Penida to Sanur)
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (at local restaurant)
- Tour Driver
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
ByCreated Vilma (2019-10-25)Country: Sweden
Nusa Penida is a lovely island. I loved the time when we passed several traditional villages because I could meet the local people with their tradition
What a friendly local people
ByCreated Matt (2019-10-23)Country: United Kingdom
I loved the moment when I met the local people, they are so friendly and always smile
ByCreated Shane (2019-10-21)Country: Ireland
One of the best experiences of my life.. the east part of Nusa Penida was amazing. I liked the Teletubbies hill, diamond beach, atuh beach, and the star was the tree house. Next time, I will come back again with the same tour agency to explore the whole island.
ByCreated Emma (2019-10-21)Country: Switzerlands
Diamond Beach is gorgeous!! The cliffs there has a shape like a diamond. I climbed a high peak there to get a better view and it was amazing. The white sand and blue sea water was contrast scenery in a beautiful way.
You might also like…