Ayung River White Water Rafting Bali
Ayung River Rafting is a really interesting activity that you have to try at least once before you are leaving Bali. For your information, Ayung River is the longest river in Bali that is located in Ubud (62.5 km long). However, not all part of this river is used for rafting.
Besides known as the longest river in Bali, Ayung River also has the perfect track for rafting where this river has the grade II-III and it is also suitable for the beginner. Join with us to get the best experience of rafting in this river together with your family and friends.
Rafting in Ayung River
We have already explained above that the Ayung River is suitable for a beginner. In addition, this rafting activity is even great and suitable for the 7 years old kids. In this rafting activity, you will pass 12 km tracks or for about 2 hours long from the starting point up to the finish point.
We guarantee that you will not get bored during this 2 hours rafting journey because there are so many things that you can witness. At some spots, you will pass several challenging obstacles such as the huge rocks, small waterfalls, water slides and many more again.
What you will see around this river is varied such as a one-kilometer crafted wall with the Ramayana Story. Furthermore, you can also see so many five-star villas and hotels located on the side of this Ayung River. It will be more interesting with the green and mesmerizing nature of Ubud that makes this Ayung River Rafting is so popular among the tourists. In the middle of the rafting activity, you will also meet some waterfalls and you can take a picture there.
More about the Ayung Rafting
Rafting in this Ayung River is so challenging, fun, and safe. Why? It is because you will use the thick rubber boat where the boat can accommodate 5 people and accompanied by an instructor. The instructor will make sure that everything is OK during the rafting activity and he will also give you some guides to paddle the boat, how to position your body, and many more again.
Before the Ayung rafting is started, you will get a briefing section from our professional guide who will explain everything about this activity. Make sure that you hear his guides to make this rafting journey are safer and more comfortable.
In this Ayung River Rafting activity, we will also equip you with the proper equipment such as the safety jacket and helmet. Because this activity will make you wet, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes during the rafting journey and don’t forget to bring the changing clothes that you can wear after the rafting activity.
Why Ayung River is Perfect for the Beginner
There are several reasons why the Ayung River is suitable for beginners. Here are some of those reasons:
– Rapids that you will pass is not too hard because this river is in the grade II-III
– There are many Ramayana reliefs at the side of the river where you can take a rest there and do some documentation.
– The natural views along the track where you can also meet some luxurious villas, resorts, hotels, and etc.
– There are some waterfalls where you can stop for a while and take some pictures there.
So, are you ready for it?
So, we can say that this rafting activity is an exciting journey that you have to try in Bali to make your vacation is memorable. Come here together with your family and friends and make this journey is more fun.
Ayung River White Water Rafting Bali Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 30 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 25 / person
Group: USD 27 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 08.00 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 08.00 – 08.15
- Canggu: 08.00 – 08.15
- Sanur: 08.30 – 08.45
- Ubud: 09.00 – 09.15
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 12.00 – 12.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 12.00 – 12.15
- Canggu: 12.00 – 12.15
- Sanur: 12.30 – 12.45
- Ubud: 13.00 – 13.15
- 08:00 – 09:15 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 12.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 12.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 13.30: Transfer to your hotel
- 12:00 – 13:15 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 14.00: Enjoy Ayung River Rafting (2 hours)
- 16.00: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 16.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 17.30: Transfer to your hotel
- Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Enjoy it with my family
ByCreated Kylie (2020-02-14)
We tried it and we loved it. My mom, my dad, and even my nephew really liked it …
ByCreated Stephanie (2020-02-12)
It was such fun because there are several different obstacles to pass such as the water slide, waterfall, huge stones, and etc. We always scream especially when we passed the water slide, but it was really amazing
Easy booking system
ByCreated Christophe (2020-02-12)
The booking system was super easy and I was served and helped by the friendly staffs of this company.
ByCreated Kirsty (2020-02-11)
The rafting was so safe even my 7 years old children could be partaking. The instructor completed us the proper safety equipment too such as the life jacket, helmet, and many more
You might also like…