Bali Black Lava Jeep Tour
Bali Jeep Tour is one of the most amazing tours that combine an adventurous nuance and enjoying the beautiful nature of Bali at the same time. On this tour, you will be accompanied by a well-skilled driver who drives a jeep and visiting the Black Lava Area located in Mount Batur.
For your information, Mount Batur itself is an active volcano in Kintamani that is blessed with the beautiful nature, lake, and for sure the Batur Caldera.
This mountain is for about 1717 meters long where it will need 2 – 2.5 hours to climb or hike this mountain from the starting point up to the finishing point. In this tour, we will make it is easier and more fun too because we will use the jeep to explore the mountain. Here is the further description of this tour.
Visiting the Black Lava
The focal point of this tour is Black Lava that we will visit. Actually, it is a solid lava collection formed by volcanic eruption many years ago. This solid lava creates a form like some hills and the area is black just like it is named. We will stop in that destination and you can get off from the jeep to walk amidst that Black Lava.
When you are standing in that area, you will feel like standing on the other planet. You will love it because Black Lava is so exotic. That is why; don’t forget to bring your camera and capture as many pictures as that you want.
Black Lava area is located in the south Batur Village, Kintamani – Bangli Regency. It is located for about 60 km from Denpasar, Bali. By joining this tour, we will accompany you to visit that Black Lava area easily with our comfortable and clean private car transportation.
Mesmerizing Nature Around
The great thing about this Bali Jeep Tour is not only the Black Lava but also the beautiful view around. As we have stated earlier, Kintamani and Mount Batur are blessed with the scenic nature and also the fresh air. There are plenty of things that you can see such as the rice field, local people plantations, lush trees, and many more again.
You will find that the local cultivate the fertile soil in Kintamani by planning several plantation products such as cabbage, chilies, onion, and etc. You can also meet the local people there and communicate with them because they are so friendly. Basically, this tour will give you a brand new experience in Bali that makes it is a great option to enjoy with the families, friends, or even with your lovely one.
Enjoy a Special Lunch with an Amazing View
Those are not the only activities that you can get on this tour because we will also serve with the special lunch. We called it special because you are able to enjoy the delicious Indonesian menus for your lunch and don’t forget about the refreshing drinks as well. This restaurant is located in an area in Kintamani where it is also known as the best place to get the Volcano View.
What is the Volcano View? It is the view of Mount Batur, Lake Batur, and Batur Caldera from the distance. From the restaurant, you can have that amazing view that makes it is a great place to take a picture as well.
We can say that Black Lava is a new destination in Bali, but it is getting really popular right now. However, Kintamani itself has been well known since many years ago and you have to take this Bali Jeep Tour to be able to explore Kintamani in a more satisfying way.
Bali Black Lava Jeep Tour Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 65 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 60 / person
Group: USD 62 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.15 – 07.30
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.30 – 07.45
- Canggu: 07.30 – 07.45
- Sanur: 07.45 – 08.00
- Ubud: 08.30 – 08.45
- 07:15 – 08:45: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Arrive at the start point and Enjoy Bali Black Lava Jeep Tour (2 hours)
- 12.00: Arrive at the finish point
- 12.30: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 13.30: Transfer to your hotel (on the way to the hotel, visit Luwak Coffee Plantation)
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Private 4 Wheel Drive (4WD) Jeep for Explore Batur Kintamani Black Lava
- Professional Jeep Driver (English Speaking)
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Various tracks to pass
ByCreated Lachie (22-9-2019 08:36 pm)
There are various tracks that were passed such as the sandy track, bushes, path, black lava, and etc. The driver was so skillful and funny too. Enjoyed this tour so much!!
Civet and Coffee
ByCreated Margaux (20-9-2019 05:49 pm)
Luwak coffee plantation was my favorite destination because that place was unique and beautiful
ByCreated Cornelia (17-9-2019 07:14 pm)
We came in a group of 15 where the members’ age is varied between 7 – 56 years old. The Jeeps were so comfortable and all of us enjoyed the trip. It was so interesting to know that the Jeeps had different colors and we took a picture with that
Ideal option besides the beach
ByCreated Delphine (13-9-2019 06:47 pm)
You have to join this trip if you wanted to get another experience in Bali than just coming to the beaches
You might also like…