West and East Part Nusa Penida Tour
To get a complete Nusa Penida Tour you have to visit the destinations located at the east and west part of this island. Coming to Nusa Penida can give you a new experience, especially if you are in Bali for having a vacation. Nusa Penida itself is a small island located at the southeast part of Bali and these two islands are only separated with the Badung Strait. The main transportation to go to Nusa Penida from Bali is by using sea transportation such as the fast boat and traditional boat. Just like Bali, Nusa Penida is also blessed with so many wonderful tourist destinations
Visit the West and East Part Nusa Penida
The west and east part of Nusa Penida offers the complete tourists’ destination which means you can visit various places such as Diamond Beach, Tree House, Atuh Beach, Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, and Angel Billabong. Some destinations are even called the hidden heaven because it is so natural and not visited by too many people.
Most of the tourists who come to Nusa Penida really want to feel the calmness and peacefulness of this beautiful island that is combined with the amazing view that is hard to find at the other places on this world. Find out more about the destinations that you will visit by joining this Nusa Penida Tour below.
It is a virgin beach that is located in the east part of Nusa Penida. This beach serves you the view of Blue Ocean, waves, and also the cliffs with the sharp form like a diamond. Take a picture there to get a stunning photo and share it to the world.
Atuh Beach has a white sandy beach with its clear blue water. The interesting is that you can see several small islands or the high rock on the beach that makes this beach is like Raja Ampat tourists destination that is located in Papua, Indonesia. It is also a perfect beach to see the sunrise.
Kelingking beach is a natural beach that has a stunning view. The focal point of this beach is its clear white sand and also the cliffs with the form of T-rex neck. Before coming to its beach area, you have to take a picture at a high hill with the cliff as the background.
This Nusa Penida Tour will also take you to the Broken Beach that has a huge cliff with a hole in the middle of it. That hole is like an ‘entrance’ where the sea water can come in. The best time to come is in the morning because you can meet the turtles and manta fish.
Angel’s Billabong Nusa Penida is a popular natural infinity pool located between two big cliffs. It has clear water and it faces the open ocean straightly. This place is called the Angel’s Billabong because of its beauty. You can swim in this pool comfortably because the water is so calm
Those are the popular and interesting destinations that you can visit by joining this west and east part Nusa Penida Tour. It is a complete journey that will create a perfect experience in your life.
West and East Part Nusa Penida Tour Prices and More Information
- 1 person: USD 104 / person
- 2 persons: USD 72 / person
- 3 persons: USD 62 / person
- 4 persons: USD 60 / person
- 5 persons: USD 58 / person
- 6 persons: USD 57 / person
- 7 persons: USD 56 / person
- 8 persons: USD 55 / person
- 9 persons: USD 54 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 53 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
- 06.00 – 06.30: Pick up time (subject on your hotel location, by private car)
- 07.30: Depart From Sanur by boat
- 08.15: Arrive at Nusa Penida Harbor
- 08.30: Enjoy West and East Part Nusa Penida Tour by private car (Diamond Beach, Atuh Beach, Kelingking Beach, Broken Beach, and Angel Billabong). Lunch included and free 1 bottle of mineral water on tour
- 05.00: Time to go back to Sanur by boat
- 05.45: Arrive back in Sanur
- 18.00: Depart From Sanur to hotel (by private car)
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Private Air-Conditioning Car for the tour
- Fast Boat Return (From Sanur to Nusa Penida and From Nusa Penida to Sanur)
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (at local restaurant)
- Tour Driver
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Recommended for the beach lovers
ByCreated Mike (28-1-2020 09:50 am)
I really recommended this tour because I am a beach lover. In Fact, this island has several beautiful beaches such as the Kelingking Beach, Atuh Beach, and also the Angel’s Billabong. All is so natural
ByCreated Sharon (26-1-2020 05:24 pm)
Thank you for the superb service that you have given to our family. Really price worthy and professional too.
Excellent driver and guide
ByCreated Aaron (23-1-2020 08:50 pm)
We loved our driver and guide. They took us to the main and more interesting destinations. The best part was when they gave us more time to enjoy those beautiful spots.
Two thumbs up
ByCreated Caitlin (22-1-2020 07:22 pm)
I came to the island for a family vacation; we came in a group of 18 and this company could accommodate the journey really well. They have the perfect places to visit, excellent services, yummy food, and a comfortable car.
You might also like…