Bali Elephant Camp Tour
Bali Elephant Camp is one of the most interesting and recommended options to enjoy the experience of riding an elephant in a mesmerizing countryside of Bali. There is no city crowd here, no air pollution; it is just you, the green nature, and for sure the elephant.
This wonderful experience will be done in Carangsari Village where you can ride this huge mammal with the perfect scenery of the jungle and the popular Ayung River.
Where is ‘Carangsari’ Village?
Carangsari Village is a village located in north of Ubud. In addition, this peaceful village is at the elbow of the Ayung River and located close to the Sangeh Monkey Forest. We can say that this is also a historical village since it was the birthplace of Ngurah Rai, a Bali’s national hero. The Carangsari Village is also really beautiful because it is located amidst the rice paddies, jungle, and the Ayung River at the same time. It is the place where you can breathe the fresh air and view the natural green scenery in Bali.
What you can see during the Bali elephant ride tour in Carangsari
Since it is one of the most natural places in Bali, you will spot several views like the natural rice fields, temples, Traditional Balinese Villages, and the local markets. In addition, it is not only a usual tour because the crews do this service as an effort to conserve the elephant, especially the Sumatran race.
You can learn many things about the elephant during the tour while riding and trekking with the big mammals. By riding these animals, you had already helped us and also other elephants in Sumatra Island by providing funds to give the elephants the proper land for their home and also for their foods.
More about the ride….
The Bali elephant camp will be done for around 30 minutes long where you can sit comfortably in the back of the Sumatra elephant. After the drive, we will welcome you with the refreshing welcome drink in a special place. We call it the Trunk’n’Mahout Café, a valley-view style café.
From that time, you can watch the elephants also enjoy their morning routine of bathing. Then, you can meet our friendly head mahout. He will explain the daily life if the Sumatran Elephants. You can ask anything about the Bali elephant ride tour and about the elephant to him.
The tracks that we will use are located at the edge of the valley. From this track, you can see the view of Ayung River, monkeys, and also the tropical birds. It is an incredible view to look at! In the middle of the tour, the elephants will also show you their pool where they use it as their bathing location or just for soaking when they felt too hot because of the sun.
Is it safe?
Well, that question maybe appears on most of the people’s mind. We gladly want to tell you that this Bali elephant camp tour is 100% secure. Why? It is because you will be accompanied by the professional mahout during the tour where he will control the animal and show the right track.
In addition, you will be also equipped with only the secure international standard equipment and system. Furthermore, this activity is also completed with an insurance facility which shows that this riding tour is done professionally and really secure.
You can come with your family, friends, kids, and many more again to try this amazing Bali elephant ride tour. This tour is incredible and unique!
Bali Elephant Camp Tour (Elephant Trekking) Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 70 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (2 – 12 years old): USD 43 / person
- Family Package (2 adults + 2 children): USD 215
Group (Minimum 10 persons): USD 68 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 08.00 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 08.00 – 08.15
- Canggu: 08.00 – 08.15
- Sanur: 08.00 – 08.15
- Ubud: 08.00 – 08.15
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 09.30 – 09.45
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 09.30 – 09.45
- Canggu: 09.30 – 09.45
- Sanur: 09.30 – 09.45
- Ubud: 09.30 – 09.45
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 11.30 – 11.45
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 11.30 – 11.45
- Canggu: 11.30 – 11.45
- Sanur: 11.30 – 11.45
- Ubud: 11.30 – 11.45
- 08.00 – 08.15: Depart from hotel
- 09.15: Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 09.30: Have welcome drink and briefing
- 09.45: Start riding the elephant
- 10.15: Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 10.30: Lunch
- 11.30: Transferred back to hotel
- 09.30 – 09.45: Depart from hotel
- 10.45: Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 11.00: Have welcome drink and briefing
- 11.15: Start riding the elephant
- 11.45: Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 12.00: Lunch
- 13.00: Transferred back to hotel
- 11.30 – 11.45: Depart from hotel
- 12.45: Arrive at Bali Elephant Camp and registration
- 13.00: Have welcome drink and briefing
- 13.15: Start riding the elephant
- 13.45: Finish riding and interaction with the elephant
- 14.00: Lunch
- 15.00: Transferred back to hotel
- Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Welcome drink
- Professional & experienced Mahouts
- International standard safety equipment
- Lunch + one complimentary soft drink / mineral water
- Cold face towel
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Brand New Experience
ByCreated Bella (27-7-2019 03:37 pm)
It was a brand new experience for me. I loved the Sumatran elephants there. They were so friendly and the elephant keeper made this tour is so secure and comfortable at the same time
ByCreated Oliver (20-7-2019 05:40 pm)
I rode the elephant in one of the most beautiful places in Bali. I was amazed
Impressed with the aim
ByCreated Jennifer (12-7-2019 08:39 pm)
I was impressed with the aim of the tour because once we joined the Bali elephant camp tour, we helped the team to conserve and help some other Sumatran elephants in Indonesia
ByCreated Skye (07-7-2019 03:29 pm)
By the way, we also love the service. It was excellent
You might also like…