Telaga Waja River White Water Rafting Bali
Telaga Waja Rafting is known as the rafting activity in Bali for them who are looking for the more challenging rafting experience. This river is located in Karangasem, Bali and it has the longest track for rafting than the other river in this island of gods.
For your information, the rafting track in Telaga Waja is for about 16 km long which is 4 km longer than the track in the Ayung River, Ubud. Telaga Waja River has the more profuse rapids with the more challenging obstacles around. If you want to challenge your courage, it is the best river that you have to visit.
Why it is called the ‘White Water Rafting’?
Rafting in Telaga Waja River is known as the white water rafting. Why is it called like that? The answer is because it’s clean water and the profuse rapids. The water flow is quite heavy there where this flow formed the white color. The duration of this Telaga Waja River rafting is around 2.5 – 3 hours long from its starting point up to the finishing point.
We have already said that this river is perfect for you who are looking for challenging rafting activity. It is because the Telaga Waja River has a 5 meters water slide with the slope angle for about 50 degrees. In addition, this river also has a lot of rocks that you have to pass during the rafting journey.
Safety is the Main Thing
This Telaga Waja Rafting has heavy water flow or rapids. Safety is our main concentration and we will serve you with the best one. Before the rafting activity is started, all participants have to join a briefing section told by our professional guides or instructors.
In addition, along with the rafting activity, each boat will be accompanied by the professional and well-skilled instructor. He will guide you all the way and tell how to paddle, how to pass the obstacles, and many more again. Please ensure that you hear and obey all the guides.
In addition, we also provide you with only the international-standard safety program and equipment such as the helmet, life jacket, proper boat for rafting, and many more again. It will make the rafting journey in Telaga Waja is safer and more comfortable.
The Mesmerizing Green Nature Around
The water in Telaga Waja River comes from the spring that is located in Mount Agung. That is why, the water in this river is so clean and free from the wastes contaminations. You will love the rafting journey here on this river because of the fresh air and the peaceful nuance of the village. What we mean here is that you will see some green rice fields around the river, cliffs, and also the small waterfalls along your journey. If we have to describe this activity in one word, we can say that it is so FUN.
The cliff itself is so green with some plants on it and when you pass it you will feel that you are on the different planet on this world. To make your Telaga Waja Rafting Journey is more comfortable; please make sure that you are in a good condition with the great stamina. In addition, it is also recommended to wear comfortable clothes during the journey and don’t forget to prepare dry changing clothes that you can use after the rafting activity.
So, if you want to come to Bali and looking for the different activity to do, don’t forget to contact us and put this Telaga Waja white water rafting on your vacation list.
Telaga Waja River White Water Rafting Bali Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 35 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 30 / person
Group: USD 32 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.15
- Canggu: 07.30 – 08.00
- Sanur: 08.15 – 08.45
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.45
- 07:45 – 08:45 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Telaga Waja Rafting (2,5 hours)
- 12.30: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.00: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 14.00: Transfer to hotel
- Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Best for rafting
ByCreated Karine (2019-10-08)Country: Canada
We were more than 2 hours on the water and it was really great. There are various obstacles that we passed such as the rocks, rapid itself, waterslides, and more
Telaga waja rafting
ByCreated Markus (2019-09-20)Country: Germany
We have been rafting in Ayung River twice, which is why; we decided to go to Telagawaja for this vacation. I recommended this. Beautiful scenery, challenging and fun rafting….
ByCreated Lachlan (2019-09-05)Country: Australia
I loved the challenging activities and it just perfects where I knew that this river has several obstacles to pass. Bring it on and I could pass it really well baby.. thanks for the instructor
The slide was the dope man!
ByCreated Lauren (2019-09-01)Country: United Kingdom
My instructor said that the slide was 5-meter long with 50 degrees slope angle. He was the right man! It was challenging, but also interesting to pass
You might also like…