Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is a different activity that you can try when you are having a vacation in Bali. This activity will let you explore the beautiful Mount Batur as one of the active volcanoes on this island. We can say that it is a popular tour in Bali for good reason.
You can explore this beautiful mountain and get up close to this one of the most sacred mountains in Bali. In addition, you can also be amazed by the wonderful views of the sun bursting from its place. Below is more about this sunrise trekking.
Where is Mount Batur?
Mount Batur is an active volcano mountain that is located in Kintamani, Bangli Regency – Bali. This mountain is 1717 meters high which means not too high so that it is also great for the beginner trekker. You will need about 1,5 – 2 hours to climb this mountain.
The trek that we choose it is also quite friendly and easy so that you can trek until the peak of this mountain comfortably. Mount Batur also has a caldera that is called the Batur Caldera. The size of this caldera is around 13.8 x 10 km that becomes one of the largest calderas in the world. This caldera creates a really stunning view of Mount Batur.
The Amazing Sunrise at the Peak of the Mountain
The Mount Batur sunrise trekking will be started at around 03.30am in the morning. It will make you reach the top of this mountain at the right time. In that time, you will see the sun bursting out onto the sky with its orange and yellow shine around it. It will make the caldera and Lake Batur is even more beautiful.
Being at this highest point will make you are standing on a top of the world with the wide white clouds overlay around you. What an amazing view that you will see. The other scenic view that you will witness is the majestic peak of Mount Abang from the distance. It will be more perfect with the scenery of Caldera below the peak.
Don’t forget to take a picture of yourself in the peak of Mount Batur with the sunrise view as your background. After that, we will serve you with the light breakfast of fruits and the boiled eggs that we cooked in the volcanic steam. We give you plenty of time to relax at the peak of Mount Batur or in this sunrise point. That is why; you can use the time to take as many as photos that you want and enjoy the nuance.
Wonderful View Along Sunrise Trekking
You will not get bored during this trekking because Kintamani and Mount Batur are blessed with the mesmerizing nature. There are a lot of things that you will see such as the rice fields, the amazing volcano landscape, the traditional villages, lush trees, jungles, and many more again. You will also see the local people plantations where the people plant various kinds of plants such as cabbage, chilies, onion, and etc. You can meet and talk to the local people there because they are so friendly and kind as well.
Along this Mount Batur Sunrise Treking, you will be accompanied by our skillful and professional English speaking guide. He knows a lot about this Mountain so that he will show you the right track to reach the peak and to climb down as well. In addition, he will also share a lot of information about this sunrise trekking tour and also about Kintamani. Enjoy this wonderful tour to get a brand new experience in Bali.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 45 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 38 / person
Group: USD 42 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
Morning Trip (Early Morning):
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 01.00 – 01.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 01.15 – 01.30
- Canggu: 01.15 – 01.30
- Sanur: 01.30 – 01.45
- Ubud: 01.45 – 02.00
- 01.00 – 02.00 (Early Morning): Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 03.00: Morning Tea or Coffee
- 03.30: Arrived at the starting point trekking
- 05.30: Arrived on the top of Mount Batur (Simple Breakfast)
- 07.00: Coming back down the mountain
- 08.30: Transfer to your hotel
- Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Professional Trekking Guide
- Morning Tea or Coffee at the Unique Camp
- Entrance Fee For Mount Batur Trekking
- Mineral Water
- Breakfast on The Top of Mount Batur
- Parking Fee
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
You might also like…