Bali Zoo Elephant Safari Ride Tour
Bali Zoo Elephant Ride is one of the Bali elephant ride tours that you can have in Bali. This is one of the great ways to enjoy and explore the exciting islands. You just need to sit in a comfortable bench that is placed on a top of our healthy Sumatran elephants. Feel the sensation of riding the biggest mammal in the world through the beautiful pathway inside the zoo and outside the zoo. That path is designed to make you are able to sleep and bathe.
You will also able to cross the Wos River, visit the natural waterfall, and a stunning grassy valley. In the middle of this Bali elephant ride, we will stop at the Bale Bengong to enjoy the young coconut drink and then continued by having the short trek up to the hill. In that hill, you will see the oldest village temple area. At the end of the tour in this Bali Zoo, you can hand feet the elephant and then have lunch in our Okavongo Restaurant which you can enjoy the food where you will also sit only meters from the African lion, den.
Bali Elephant Back Safari Tour (Exclusive Elephant Expedition Tour)
This Bali elephant ride will let you sit comfortably at the back of the elephant where the first stop to see is the 100-year old traditional Sumatran Buffalo House or kandang kerbau in Bahasa Indonesia. Then the journey will be continued by crossing the Wos River, natural waterfall, and the grassy valley.
The air is so fresh there! After that, we will serve you with the refreshing coconut drink in our ‘Bale Bengong’ pit stop and continue to have a short trek up to the hill to visit the holy oldest temple in the area. The next activity to do is hand feeding the elephants and enjoys lunch in our special Wana Restaurant. It is also included the Zoo explorer and animal encounter session.
If you want to have the shorter adventure track, you can try this elephant back safari that will lead you to the tropical zoo panorama. It will also lead you to visit the same bathing pool and elephant habitat along the scenic route where you will pass the lush jungle gardens with the view of various animals along the way.
The Mahout Will Also Tell You Everything
You will meet Bali Zoo mahout or the elephant handler who will teach you about how to scrub and bathe the elephants. The mahout will also tell you everything about the elephant such as about how to behave well around this biggest mammal. After this short course, this Bali zoo tour will be continued by feeding our African lion family and then having the Private Animal Encounter Session where you can take a picture with our game animals such as the tiger, crocodile, python, binturong, and many more again.
Having Lunch in Wana Restaurant
The next thing to do is having lunch in Bali Zoo Wana Restaurant where you will sit only meters from the African lion. Done with the delicious lunch with western menu, it is the time to back to the elephant again to have 45 minutes ride exploring the zoo, Wos River, and etc. Then we will serve you with the warm tea at the Wana Restaurant and enjoy the comfortable Balinese massage for an hour. This kind of Bali zoo elephant ride will be ended in the late afternoon before you come back to your hotel.
Bali Zoo Elephant Safari Ride Tour Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 95 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (2 – 12 years old): USD 66 / person
- USD 93 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
- USD 90 / person (Minimum 20 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 08.30 – 09.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 08.30 – 09.00
- Canggu: 08.30 – 09.00
- Sanur: 08.30 – 09.00
- Ubud: 08.30 – 09.00
- 08:30 – 09:00 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Bali Zoo Exclusive Elephant Expedition Tour
- 13.00: Lunch
- 14.00: Transfer to your hotel
- Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Elephant Ride (Approx. 20 Minutes Ride)
- Zoo Admission
- Jungle Splash Waterplay
- Animals Encounter & Show
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
ByCreated Brittany (2019-07-17)Country: United States
The elephant ride was done and it was so amazing. I liked the sensation of sitting at the elephant back and swing smoothly
I could touch the elephant
ByCreated Carl (2019-07-12)Country: Canada
I met the elephants several times at some zoos. However, this elephant ride tour gave me a really rare chance where I could touch and feed that huge mammal. It was awesome
It was comfortable
ByCreated Gemma (2019-07-08)Country: Australia
We thought the elephant ride experience will be so scary, but it was not. The bench was so comfortable and we were accompanied by the professional and skillful mahout during the elephant safari ride tour
Wow, nature is wonderful
ByCreated Christina (2019-07-06)Country: Germany
The elephant park was well-designed and nature there is so green and beautiful
You might also like…