Bali VW Safari Adventure Tour
Bali VW Safari Tour is a perfect vacation when you want to get a unique holiday with the classic nuance. Why? It is because you will enjoy a ride with our professional driver by using the classic Volkswagen Car. We knew that this car is getting rare at the present time and it is hard to find on the road. However, on this tour, you can enjoy some hours exploring the wonderful nature of Bali with this amazing car. So, are you ready for the tour?
Classic and Off-road Feel at the Same Time
This tour is so unique and great because you can also get the adventurous feeling along the journey. It is because we choose a track that has the off-road terrain, but it is still comfortable to pass. In addition, it is secure as well so that you can join this tour with the whole families’ member. We use the private VW car with great condition. We maintain the car continuously and it will drive you safely to pass several countryside roads amidst the rice fields, plantations, traditional villages, and many more again.
Come to the cleanest village in Bali
One of the destinations that we will visit on this Bali VW Safari Adventure Tour is Penglipuran Village that is also known as the cleanest village in Bali. This village is so unique and peaceful. You can feel the strong spiritual nuance there amidst its beautiful nature and design. Most of the houses there are having quite similar design and shape. It is so neat with the rocky path in the middle of the houses. In addition, the local people of Penglipuran are still using the traditional culture for their daily life. You will love your time being in that peaceful and beautiful village.
Exploring the Wonderful Black Lava Area
We are also ready to amaze you by accompanying you to visit Black Lava. It is an area that was formed because of the Volcanic Activity many years ago. This area is the black and solid lava combination that forms some small hills. It is so exotic and unique because you will feel like not standing in place on earth. You have to take a picture there and share it to the world! From that Black Lava Area, we will take you to enjoy the beautiful nature of Mount Batur in a close distance. You can spot this active volcano’s lake and caldera where the caldera itself one of the largest in the world. Various things can be viewed there such as the local people plantations, rice fields, traditional village, temple, and many more again.
End the Day with the Memorable Lunch
To close our journey, we will serve you with our special lunch. We prepared the delicious Indonesian cuisines for your lunch and also the warm and refreshing drink because a restaurant that we choose is located in a highland area with the cold weather. This restaurant is located in Penelokan Village which is it is a perfect location to view the wonderful scenery of Mount Batur, Batur Caldera, and Lake Batur at the same time.
A lot of people called it the ‘Volcano View’ because Mount Batur itself is one of the active volcanoes that are located in Indonesia, especially in Bali. When you are there, don’t forget to take a picture and make that wonderful view as your background.
Bali VW safari tour is so interesting. It is unique, different, and also complete. All are served with the excellent service and also the comfortable private VW Safari car for your journey.
Bali VW Safari Adventure Tour Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 63 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 60 / person
Group: USD 57 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.00
- Canggu: 07.45 – 08.00
- Sanur: 08.00 – 08.15
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.30
- 07:45 – 08:30: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location), with a VW Safari car
- 09.30: Visiting Penglipuran Village
- 10.30: Exploring Mount Batur Black Lava
- 12.00: Lunch
- 13.30: Visiting Luwak Coffee Plantation
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
- Private VW Safari car for hotel pickup & return
- Private VW Safari car for tours (according to the itinerary)
- Professional VW Safari Tour Driver (English Speaking)
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
ByCreated Mario (2019-10-22)Country: Germany
When we visited the Black Lava, I could get off from the car and took a picture there. It was such an incredible place and thanks for our guide for capturing the best picture at that time. You are so helpful.
Amazing mountain area
ByCreated Jason (2019-10-12)Country: Canada
Mount Batur is so beautiful and this tour made me see everything and I loved it so much
Your customer service is the BEST
ByCreated Paul (2019-10-09)Country: Ireland
I thought this company had the best customer service. They were a really helpful and fast response.
ByCreated Tangkwa (2019-10-03)Country: Thailand
Thank you for our guide because he gave us complete information about Mount Batur
You might also like…