Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour
Have you ever tried the Ubud Sky Bike? If you never tried this activity yet, it is normal because it is one of the newest activities that you can find in Bali. That is why, you have to try this tour when you are having a vacation on this beautiful island. This activity will give you a sensation of biking in a super high place.
What a wonderful experience! You can also watch the amazing view around you and don’t forget to take a picture when you do this activity. Below are the further information and fun about this Bali Sky Bike in Ubud
Are you brave enough to ride a bike in the air?
Yes, biking in the air is the focal point of this tour. You have to ride a bike in a high place where the track of the bike is made from the strong rope and also wire. It will make the bike is stable enough so that you can bike it comfortably. Feel the sensation of biking in a high place where you can watch the beautiful wide rice terrace overlay around you. At the first time, you maybe will feel a little bit scared, but you will enjoy it after some times. Everything is also really safe because you will get the instruction and guide from the professional instructors. In addition, you will be also completed with several safety types of equipment such as the helmet and belt.
Smile and give your best expression
One of the must things to do during this Bali sky bike tour is taking a picture of you when you are biking in the air. You can ask the instructor to help you with this or you can ask for the help of your friend. The starting point is built in a tree where you have to walk in the stair to reach it. From there, you will be equipped with the safety tool and you need to bike until the finishing point that is located at the other tree.
One of the best spots to take a picture is for sure the finishing point because you will capture your expression plus the pretty view of Ubud around. You can ask the instructor about it where they will give their suggestion about the right place to take a picture.
We Make It More Epic With A Firework
We understand that most of the participants really want to get the best picture when they are trying this Ubud Sky Bike. That is why, we add an interesting option where we will complete you with a firework that will create the colorful smoke. That firework is tied or located at your back.
Where you are riding the sky bike, that colorful smoke from the firework and the scenery will create a perfect and instagramable picture that is hard to get from the other place. This sky tour can be joined by everyone started from the 12 years old kid.
We can say that this activity is perfect for you who want to try the different and challenging activity in Bali, especially in Ubud. Bali sky bike in Ubud is also suitable for you who love to find and capture the unique photography in the outdoor area. Seriously, you have to try this Bali Sky Bike Tour. It is really once in a lifetime experience that is done in a super beautiful and exotic island of BALI.
Are you ready??
Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour Prices and More Information
- Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour: USD 30 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
Special prices for guests staying at hotels around Ubud:
- Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour: USD 25 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 08.30 – 09.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 09.00 – 09.30
- Canggu: 09.15 – 09.45
- Sanur: 09.30 – 10.00
- Ubud: 10.00 – 10.30
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 10.30 – 11.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 11.00 – 11.30
- Canggu: 11.15 – 11.45
- Sanur: 11.30 – 12.00
- Ubud: 12.00 – 12.30
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 12.00 – 12.30
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 12.00 – 12.30
- Canggu: 12.00 – 12.30
- Sanur: 12.30 – 13.00
- Ubud: 13.30 – 14.30
- 08:30 – 10:30 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 11.00: Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour
- 14.00: Transfer to your hotel
- 09:30 – 12:30: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 13.00: Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour
- 16.00: Transfer to your hotel
- 12:30 – 14.30: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 15.00: Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour
- 18.00: Transfer to your hotel
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Bali Ubud Sky Bike Tour (Equipment and Instructor)
- Photo or Selfie Entrance fees (Bird Nest, Dancing Bird, Glass Flooring, Pekak Brayut, Gorila and Education Temple)
- Parking fees
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
ByCreated Joyce (2019-10-13)
It was so exciting when you sit on this sky bike because it is located really high from the ground. You have to ride over a cable on the other side and back. Challenging but so fun
New attraction in Bali
ByCreated David (2019-10-10)
What a new attraction in Bali! Amazing cycling in the air at high altitude and the services were excellent
ByCreated Campbell (2019-10-09)
This sky bike tour let me to bike in the air!! At first, I felt so scared, but then I enjoyed everything. The view was also a fascination
ByCreated Ansgar (2019-10-03)
The challenging experience, friendly crews, and nice environment. Ubud will always be my best location in Bali
You might also like…