Bali Ubud Bike Tour
Bali Bike Tour is a kind of activity in Bali that is loved by most of the tourists who are coming to this island. This biking activity will let them explore the peaceful countryside of Bali with its beautiful nature and interesting culture to see. It is a perfect trip that will take you away from the city center and its busy things. This journey will be more memorable because you can also meet the friendly local people along the trip.
Exploring the north part of Ubud with the Mountain Bike
The first area to explore is the north part of Ubud. This place is beyond beautiful and it just a perfect track for an Ubud Bike Tour. It has a spectacular view on the way to Tegalalang Village. Along the journey, we will see the temples and rice fields. We will also view Bukit Cinta or ‘Love Hills’ that have the amazing scenery that you will love. We can stop for a while there for taking a picture.
Biking Track with Countryside Nuance
We use a special biking track because it is designed to make the participants are able to feel the authentic Bali countryside nuance. Although the tracks are located in a village, those are still really comfortable to pass. We will pass several traditional villages as well to gain more knowledge about how the local people there build their house, what business that they running, know about their culture, tradition, and many more again. The interesting is that you may also meet the local farmers or villagers along the journey. You can feel their friendliness where they always smile and greet you. It is a great idea as well as to communicate with them.
Relax in a Coffee or Tea Break Session
We knew that Ubud Bike Tour can be a little bit exhausting (but healthy). That is why; we serve you with the warm coffee or tea break in the middle of the journey. We can stop for a while to enjoy those warm and delicious drinks. It is also the right time to relax and talk about the wonderful biking journey with your friends or other participants.
After you feel ready enough and your energy is back, we can continue our biking trip to explore the rest wonderful spots. Join this Bali Bike tour together with your friends and a family to make it is more interesting and memorable.
Bali Ubud Bike Tour Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 40 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 38 / person
Group: USD 37 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.15 – 07.30
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.30 – 07.45
- Canggu: 07.30 – 07.45
- Sanur: 07.45 – 08.00
- Ubud: 08.30 – 08.45
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 11.15 – 11.30
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 11.30 – 11.45
- Canggu: 11.30 – 11.45
- Sanur: 11.45 – 12.00
- Ubud: 12.30 – 12.45
- 07:15 – 08:45: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 09.00: Enjoy Bali Ubud Bike Tour (2,5 hours)
- 11.30: Arrive at the finish point
- 12.00: Lunch
- 13.30: Transfer to your hotel
- 11:15 – 12:45: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 13.00: Enjoy Bali Ubud Bike Tour (2,5 hours)
- 15.30: Arrive at the finish point
- 16.00: Lunch
- 17.30: Transfer to your hotel
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus for hotel pickup & return
- Professional Guide
- Safety Equipment
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Refreshment (Young Coconut)
- Shower Room
- Changing Room
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants
- A change of dry clothes
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Thanks for everything
ByCreated Alexander (2019-12-08)Country: Germany
From the deepest part of my heart I wanted to say thank you for all the services. It was satisfying and you gave me a chance to see the other side of Bali… and it was amaaziiiiiinng
Friendly local people
ByCreated Reece (2019-11-22)Country: United Kingdom
The local people that we met were so friendly and they nice too. Love the moment when they greet us
Everything is well managed
ByCreated Clarence (2019-11-06)Country: Philippines
This tour was covered with the well-managed services from the start-up to the end. The booking system was easy, friendly staff, great destination, and for sure it was affordable or the price was reasonable.
ByCreated Denise (2019-10-25)Country: Netherlands
This tour brought us to a quiet road and path where we could see the countryside area of Bali and for sure several temples in the village
You might also like…