Bali Ubud and The Best Swing Full Day Tour
Ubud is a popular town in the Bali Island, Indonesia, where this town is also well-known as the center for the traditional dance and crafts. In addition, Ubud is also blessed with the beautiful nature condition where it becomes one of the reasons why we make the memorable Bali Tour in this town. There are a lot of places to visit in Ubud such as the plantation, waterfall, forest, up to the challenging swing. Are you interested in this Ubud Day Tour? Find out more about this tour in the information below.
Coming to the Tegenungan Waterfall and Exploring Its Beauty
The Tegenungan Waterfall is located in the Kemenuh Village. This waterfall is 15 meters high which means not too high for a waterfall. However, this waterfall still has a heavy flow of the water. The interesting thing is that it still has the clear and pure water where you can play there, soaking, and many more.
You will also love the beautiful nature around this waterfall because it is surrounded by the lush trees where you will see some tropical plants and also the cute animals there.
Meet the Cute Monkeys in the Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest is actually a small jungle where there is a holy temple that is located in the middle of this jungle. This place is also a home for a lot of long-tailed monkeys that are so cute.
It is a destination that you can visit in his Ubud Day Tour where you will meet those cute monkeys. You can even feed them if you want, but if you don’t want to have any interactions with them, it is better for not bringing something that can attract their attention.
However, this jungle is also known as the sacred area. That is why, it is recommended to always behave well there.
Enjoy the Best Challenging Swing and Seeing the Luwak (Civet) Coffee Plantation
How about trying the swing? However, the swing in this Bali Day Tour is so different and it is really challenging. Pump your adrenaline by trying this Bali Swing Tour in Ubud. The swing is located in the high land area where when you swing you will witness the view of the jungle and tropical trees under you. It is so fun. Before you are transferred back to the hotel, seeing Luwak Coffee Plantation.
Ubud and The Best Swing Day Tour Prices and More Information
- 1 person: USD 86 / person
- 2 persons: USD 70 / person
- 3 persons: USD 65 / person
- 4 persons: USD 62 / person
- 5 persons: USD 60 / person
- 6 persons: USD 59 / person
- 7 persons: USD 58 / person
- 8 persons: USD 57 / person
- 9 persons: USD 56 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 55 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
Interesting places to visit:
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Bali Swing
- Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
The coffee is delicious
ByCreated Daniela (2019-06-12)Country: Austria
I heard that Indonesia has the most expensive coffees in the world, the Luwak Coffee. This tour let me see how it was made and even I could try it. I do love the taste of the coffee and the plantation is also so wonderful
Ubud and its surroundings are amazing
ByCreated Aira (2019-06-08)Country: Philippines
We have visited 4 tourist attractions in Bali. Very happy with our driver Made.
Wow, Ubud is beyond my expectation
ByCreated Mitchie (2019-06-05)Country: Singapore
I thought Ubud is only about the rice field, but I was wrong. This tour let me see the complete ‘face’ of Ubud because, in fact, this destination offers various kinds of places to see such as the waterfalls, monkey forest, up to the challenging swing located in a super high place. I promise next visit I will try the swing.
Enjoy the swing challenge
ByCreated Madeleine (2019-05-26)Country: Australia
First I looked at the image of this website, I immediately chose the tour with the swing challenge. This is an amazing experience
You might also like…