Bali Tukad Cepung Waterfall & Kintamani Tour
The Kintamani Tour is becoming a really popular activity in Bali right now because this highland area is blessed with the wonderful scenery and the comfortable cold weather at the same time. If you want to experience Kintamani further, you can take the Bali Waterfall and Kintamani Tour where this tour will bring you to some wonderful destinations in Kintamani and also visit some amazing waterfalls in Bali.
Visiting the Tukad Cepung Waterfall
This Tukad Cepung Waterfall is so unique and beautiful at the same time. Actually, it is a hidden destination because the waterfall is located behind the huge cliff stones. That is why; the access is a little bit difficult because you need to walk between the cliff stones that look like the cave. However, this is not discouraging the tourists and this destination is always visited by a lot of people every day. Its natural view and the quiet nuance is perfect to release the stressful feeling.
Exploring the Cleanest Village in Bali, the Penglipuran Village
Once in a lifetime, you have to visit the Penglipuran Village in Bali. In fact, it is the traditional village in Bali that is also known as the cleanest village there. This village is so unique because the houses there are having almost the same design with the bold Balinese traditional architecture. That is why; this village is looked so neat. If you are lucky, you can also see the residents do the religious ceremony.
The Bali Volcano View in Kintamani
The next thing to do is the Kintamani Tour where it will be started by viewing the amazing Bali Volcano Scenery in Kintamani. It will be done in the Penelokan Village as the best spot to see the magnificent Mount Batur, Batur Lake, and the Batur Caldera from a distance. The view is so amazing and it is so popular among the tourists. When you are there, you have come with your camera to capture this stunning moment.
Knowing More About the Process to Make the Luwak Coffee
The next itinerary is visiting the Luwak Coffee plantation or it is also known as the Bali Agro Tourism. In this destination, you are able to know various kinds of coffee plants such as the Robusta and Arabica plants. In addition, you will also meet the civet or Luwak in Bahasa Indonesia where this animal takes a role in making one of the most expensive coffees in the world, the Luwak Coffee.
End the Day by Coming to the Wonderful Ubud Rice Terrace
To end the Bali Waterfall and Kintamani Tour, you will be accompanied to visit the Ubud Rice Terrace. Ubud is one of the areas in Bali that has the stunning rice terrace view. You are able to see the wide overlay of the rice fields that look like the wave when the winds come. You can walk on the path and take some beautiful pictures there. Maybe, you will also meet the local farmers who do their daily activities that will make this trip is more interesting.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall & Kintamani Tour Prices and More Information
- 1 person: USD 64 / person
- 2 persons: USD 43 / person
- 3 persons: USD 38 / person
- 4 persons: USD 35 / person
- 5 persons: USD 33 / person
- 6 persons: USD 32 / person
- 7 persons: USD 31 / person
- 8 persons: USD 30 / person
- 9 persons: USD 29 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 28 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
Interesting places to visit:
- Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Penglipuran Village
- Volcano View in Kintamani
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Luwak Coffee Plantation
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Feel like the Miss Universe
ByCreated Pierre (2019-03-22)Country: Belgium
From a commercial break, I knew that Catriona as the recent miss universe took a scene in Tukad Cepung Waterfall and that was why I joined the tour. The waterfall is so beautiful
I Visited the cleanest village in Bali
ByCreated Aswini (2019-03-13)Country: India
I knew Bali has several traditional villages, but for me, Penglipuran is the best. This village is so clean and neat. The houses are even having almost the same design. I took a lot of pictures there and I loved the moment when I met a Balinese girl with her traditional Bali dress
You might also like…