Bali Land Rover Adventure Tour
We have a special option to create a memorable and different vacation in Bali where you have to try the Bali Land Rover Tours. You will be able to explore the beautiful nature of Kintamani, especially in Mount Batur by busing a land rover car.
Land Rover itself is a special car that is designed for the off-road track. You will get the adventurous touch on this tour, but it is still so comfortable at the same time. You will be accompanied by the best driver who speaks English and so friendly too. Are you curious about this interesting tour? Find the detail below.
Enjoy the Journey with the Feel of Adventure
Enjoy the experience of doing a memorable tour with his 4WD car that is perfect for off-road terrain. However, there is nothing to be worried about because the track that we choose is still so comfortable. Basically, this tour is just amazing because you can view the beautiful nature of BALI and get the adventurous nuance at the same time. Enjoy the moment when you pass through the mysterious Black Lava Area, passing the path amidst the green plantations, and many more again. Believe us that you will love this tour.
Visiting the Penglipuran Village in Bali
Our Bali Land Rover Tours will bring you to visit the cleanest village in Bali, Penglipuran Village. This unique village is located in Bangli. Why did we call it unique? There are some reasons for this. First, almost all of the houses there are having the same design. It is also designed with the neat park and trees that make this village are looking so good; secondly the local people there are still using and managing the traditional cultures for their daily life. In fact, these villages are managed really well by the local people and succeed to get various rewards nationally or internationally.
It’s Time for Black Lava!
With our Land Rover Car, the driver will drive you to pass the exotic black lava area where it is a solid lava area that is black and wide. This place was formed because of the volcano activity happened many years ago. Black Lava area is like a mysterious place that is hard to find at the other places on earth. If you want to, we can stop there for a while and you can walk in that Black Lava area. Our driver will help you to take some pictures while you are standing in that amazing Black Lava.
Having Lunch and Enjoy the Spectacular View
The next destination is a restaurant located in Penelokan Village. This restaurant is special because it is located in a highland area and we can tell you that it is the best spot to view the amazing Volcano view of Mount Batur. You will not only get the scenery of Mount Batur, but also the Lake Batur and Batur Caldera at the same time.
Could you imagine that? You will enjoy the delicious lunch of Indonesian menus and served by the friendly staffs. In addition, don’t forget about the refreshing drinks that we prepare for you. While eating your lunch, you can enjoy the spectacular volcano view or maybe taking a picture with that view as the background.
Bali Land Rover Tours is ready to create a beautiful memory for a vacation on an exotic island of Bali. This tour is recommended for any types of vacations whether it is the family vacation, group holiday, gathering, outbound, honeymoon, and many more again. So, why don’t you come to Bali and start your own journey here with us?
Bali Land Rover Adventure Tour Prices and More Information
- Adult: USD 87 / person (Minimum 2 persons)
- Children (7 – 12 years old): USD 85 / person
Group: USD 80 / person (Minimum 10 persons)
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.00
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.00
- Canggu: 07.45 – 08.00
- Sanur: 08.00 – 08.15
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.30
- 07:45 – 08:30: Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location) with a Land Rover car
- 09.30: Visiting Penglipuran Village
- 10.30: Exploring Mount Batur Black Lava
- 12.00: Lunch
- 13.30: Visiting Luwak Coffee Plantation
- 14.30: Transfer to your hotel
- Private Land Rover car for hotel pickup & return
- Private Land Rover car for tours (according to the itinerary)
- Professional Land Rover Driver (English Speaking)
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
Great trip at peak season
ByCreated Nicolas (2019-12-25)Country: Switzerland
We came at the peak season and for us, it was really fun because we could enjoy Black Lava and Mount Batur together with the other tourists from various different countries. I doubled our happiness.
What a dream come true
ByCreated Aloysius (2019-12-22)Country: Singapore
It was my dream where I could explore the countryside of Bali and meet the local people of a traditional village. Thank you for your great program and service.
Easy booking and helpful staff
ByCreated Owen (2019-12-10)Country: United Kingdom
I booked this trip only a day before I had it. This company was even able to package the tour really well
Perfect for any types of vacation
ByCreated Michelle (2019-11-26)Country: United States
You should join this tour for any types of vacations (family vacation, outbound, gathering, etc)
You might also like…