Bali Kintamani and Ubud Full Day Tour
Do you want to get the really interesting Bali Day Tour? If it is so, you have to visit the Kintamani and Ubud as two popular areas in Bali. Kintamani is a sub-district in the Bangli District, Bali, Indonesia. This place is blessed with the really stunning natural view and it is the place where the popular Mount Batur and Ulun Danu Batur Temple is located.
In addition, Ubud is a town that is located in the center of Bali. This area is well-known for its center of arts, culture, and for sure the iconic rice terrace view. The Kintamani Day Tour and Ubud Day Tour will be arranged on a full day trip to give you the authentic and memorable Bali Tour.
Explore Various Traditional and Unique Things in Batubulan
Batubulan is a village that is located in Sukawati, Bali. On this Bali Day Tour, you will be accompanied to visit and witness various different attractions. First of all, you will visit the Balinese Batik Producer. Actually, Batik is the traditional clothes from Indonesia where each area or city in this country is usually having its own special design and character. After that, get ready to be amazed by the sacred and unique Barong Dance Performance in Batubulan.
Batubulan is really popular for its traditional dance performance because it is performed every day in the morning. Barong Dance represents the never-ending fight between the goodness and badness. You will get a paper that represents the whole story of this dance. Next, it is the time to visit the Gold and Silver crafters in Batubulan where you can find so many beautiful collections of the gold and silver pieces of jewelry and decorations. Those items are made by the local talented crafters
Coming to the Iconic Tegalalang Rice Terrace and Visiting the Luwak Coffee Plantation
Tegalalang rice terrace is located in Ubud and it is the part of the Ubud Day Tour. There, you will love the mesmerizing view of the rice terrace where you can also walk on its path. These rice fields area has the staged forms like the stairs because the local people there or the farmers use the traditional irrigation system in Bali that is known as ‘subak’. You have to take a picture there and you can also meet the farmers do their daily activities. You can greet them or even have a little talk with them because they are so friendly.
The Ubud Day Tour will be continued by visiting the Luwak Coffee Plantation where on this plantation you are able to learn more about many kinds of coffee plants and coffee beans. The interesting thing is that you will meet the civet animal where this creature has an important role to make the Luwak Coffee products. For your information, Luwak Coffee is well-known for its
Kintamani and Ubud Tours Price and More Formation
- 1 person: USD 60 / person
- 2 persons: USD 40 / person
- 3 persons: USD 33 / person
- 4 persons: USD 33 / person
- 5 persons: USD 31 / person
- 6 persons: USD 30 / person
- 7 persons: USD 29 / person
- 8 persons: USD 28 / person
- 9 persons: USD 27 / person
- More than 10 persons: USD 26 / person
The price above is only for picking up the guest on some hotels around the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur, and Ubud. The price is different for the other areas.
Tour Duration: 10 Hours
Start: 08.15 – 08.30
Finish: 18.30 – 19.00
- Visit the Balinese Batik Producer
- Watching Bali Barong Dance
- Visiting gold and silver craftsmen
- Witness the beautiful view of the Lake and Mount Batur in Kintamani
- Visiting Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Visiting the process of making Luwak Coffee
- Private Air-Conditioning Car or Mini Bus
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner
- Personal Expenses of Yours
What to Bring
- Extra Money
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request, we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment
Note: Term & condition for group bookings (over 10 persons) are regulated differently
A dance with philosophy
ByCreated Cillian (2019-09-27)
The Barong Dance was not only an interesting dance but also taught me about the wise philosophy about goodness and badness in a human life
Perfect for a family vacation or other type of vacation
ByCreated Gabrielle (2019-09-19)
I came to Bali and had this tour with my families, including my 3 months Baby. Our driver was so patient and he never got angry if we wanted to stop at any time to take care of our baby. Great job and I gave 5 stars for the service
Gained more information about the Irrigation system
ByCreated Pernille (2019-09-14)
We visited the Tegalalang Rice Terrace and it was like a stair. Then, I knew from my Guide that it was because the local farmers there use a traditional irrigation system called subak.
Spectacular Bali sightseeing tour
ByCreated Wang (2019-09-05)
This sightseeing tour is one of the best in the world. My favorite places are the LUWAK coffee plantations and also the Batur Volcano View
You might also like…